We’re looking for an enthusiastic, analytical, results-driven marketer to build out our growth marketing team, responsible for driving continued revenue and pipeline growth for Kompyte.
In this role, you’ll work within a small cross-functional growth team (Sales, Design, Web, and Product) to identify and scale new opportunities to generate demand for Kompyte be it through content creation, search marketing, paid social, offline campaigns, content syndication, or other programs.
We’re looking for someone to make an immediate and significant impact by launching, iterating on, and managing growth programs.
What you will do:
- Launch, iterate on, and manage Kompyte’s editorial calendar.
- Be the lead writer for Kompyte Academy, manage its publishing schedule, and coordinate with other contributors, both within and outside of Kompyte.
- Bring Kompyte’s thought leadership strategy to life through unique topics that provide a thoughtful point of view to readers. Content types will include ebooks, white papers, infographics, and more.
- Build creative plans for distributing your content to its target audience.
- Optimize and scale paid search programs, across Google and Bing, including structure & targeting improvements, ad copy testing, search query mining, keyword expansion, and improvement of bid management processes
- Improve website experience, flow and conversion rates through rapid experimentation.
- Build email marketing program from the ground up, including lifecycle and ad-hoc campaigns.
- Own the growth ideas backlog and prioritization queue with an eye toward constant experimentation and improvement.
- Manage our use of social media to acquire and engage with followers as well as promote content.
- Follow industry thought leaders, partners, and competitors to stay on top of trending topics where we can express our point of view.
- Stay in touch with content marketing best practices and incorporate them into your efforts.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 3+ years of growth marketing experience, preferably experience working in B2B, SaaS.
- Experience with marketing automation software, preferably Hubspot.
- Tells stories, writes content and communicates technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences, without using jargon.
- Exhibits extreme ownership of their work and has comfort using data to understand what’s working.
- Is organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize work based on what’s most impactful to the business.
- Collaborates well cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, and Design.
- Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Company paid Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Benefits
- Working in the heart of startup culture in Downtown Austin at the Capital Factory with access to events and seminars
- An awesome co-working space with lots of light, snacks/coffee, access to the rooftop pool and a gym!
- Awesome, upbeat, humble, international, kick-a** team members!
- Team events and dinners (+ beer and wine on Fridays!)
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing Manager: 4 years (Preferred)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.