The Account Executive will play a key role in driving Quench as it continues its rapid growth in the Dallas region. The ideal candidate will have the desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, process-oriented, results-driven environment.
- Generate sales through face-to-face contact with prospects and existing customers
- Develops, maintains and broadens relationships with Quench customers
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate service needs
- Meet or exceed the new business sales goals
- Play an important role as needed in customer retention and contract extension.
- Administrative duties, such as preparing sales reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance
- Strong selling and negotiating skills; ability to overcome customer objections
- Excellent communication skills including via telephone (clear, enthusiastic; good listening skills; quick understanding of customer needs; strong sales skills; strong follow-up skills)
- Ability to work independently and adapt quickly and resourcefully to changing situations
- Prior field sales experience is a plus
- Solid team player with outstanding integrity
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint); experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Bachelor Degree Preferred
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Quench provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to sex, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital or family status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, benefits, training, social and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.