Support the overall rental effort through timely response to inquiries and securing bookings via telephone, on site tours or at businesses, for corporate, social and convention business, spending a minimum of 50% of each week in identifying new prospects and active cold calling. Actively participate in developing a yearly corporate sales plan with the Director to achieve the corporate revenue sales goal. Coordinate and conduct tours of property and visit corporations, Visitor Bureaus, etc. to solicit business and meet revenue goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Prepare and execute corporate sales plan to increase corporate revenue.
- Develop attractive meeting venues/packages for approval to promote to corporate clients.
- Promptly and courteously respond to incoming phone calls and return calls in a timely manner.
- Assure established call logs are completed and maintained for future referrals.
- Maintain active database of corporate and convention contacts, future interest, etc. and diligently work the database to secure current or future rentals.
- Actively solicit new business, as well as repeat business, with time lines for target marketing of cold calls.
- Research, solicit and develop relationships with corporate and other social contacts to promote the Arboretum for banquets, conferences, employee group events, receptions, etc.
- Frequently interact with Convention Bureau for upcoming conventions and actively solicit convention contacts to promote the Arboretum for spousal tours, participant excursions/dinners/receptions, etc.
- Distribute materials in a timely manner to appropriate corporation/convention contact and follow up to secure rental.
- Maintain desired level of successful phone contacts per day
- Secure corporate, convention and social rental bookings; accurately complete initial contract paperwork and collect deposits
- Refer booking to appropriate Sales and Special events staff person for follow up and execution of event.
- Accurately maintain and monitor Master Calendar with Rental Office Coordinator on a daily basis to avoid double booking or inappropriate booking of facilities/grounds.
- Maintain current, updated supply of brochures for departmental use.
- Assist Special Event Managers as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree desired.
- Four+ years sales experience highly desired; hospitality industry desired.
- Excellent verbal skills and good written/grammatical communication skills.
- Good computer skills (great proficiency in MS platform and specific computer software as needed).
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time and perform data entry/telephone or office functions, physically tour clients on property, physically drive to corporations or other locations as needed.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights/weekends as needed.
- Driver’s license to drive garden vehicles.
Submit resumes to: [email protected]
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.