The Field Sales Representative is responsible for maximizing sales of M-I SWACO products and services for their account(s) within a basin or region. The Field Sales Representative has regular and productive contact with customers and customer representatives and is often actively involved in the result of the sales, i.e. the job. Successful Field Sales Representatives have excellent communication skills, are self-motivated, and work well in teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identifies sales leads and closes them. Prioritizes actions and plans ahead for sales opportunities.
- Monitors and maintains sales pipeline in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Ensures that customer problems arising from sales are responded to and appropriately managed.
- Establishes relationships with customer contacts. Regularly visits field sites to follow up on jobs that were sold, and consult with the customer and other stakeholders.
- Listens for opportunities for their and other Product Lines/product lines. Listens for market and competitive intelligence. Informs Schlumberger via management and CRM.
- Maintains integrity in all words and actions ensuring ethics, quality and HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) are evident and a key differentiator.
- Performs basic account profiling and planning. Creates and actions an approved sales plan for assigned account(s).
- Coordinates scheduling with the service delivery organization as required.
- Uses sales systems, and meets training standards.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
- Minimum of 5 years work experience and majority of this supporting Coil Tubing Services and solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with field operations and customers specially in Rockies, North Dakota area.
- Position requires candidate to live in or near designated sales territory
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
- Good oral and written communication skills. Competent technical presentation skills
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.