Looking to join a company who values a “Work Hard, Play Hard” philosophy? Join our team!
As part of our team you will be responsible for developing relationships within your assigned sales territory and connecting with key decision makers. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer, client and team needs.
– Execute day to day sales, marketing, and campaign management.
– Excel in our management training program working from Entry Level to Senior Management.
– Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying opportunity to expand.
– Responsible for all problem solving, troubleshooting, client campaign requests, media planning and key implementations.
– Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with a proactive approach.
– Get hands dirty with team building, growth, and expansion efforts.
However, it can’t be all work and no play!
Once a week, everyone from our team gets together to do something outside of the office. It permits the human resources and management group the opportunity to better understand everyone on a more individual level. Join us for team nights, trips and networking events! And bring your family too!
– Must be personable, energetic, positive and enjoy working with people daily
– Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills
– Ability to communicate effective, both verbally and in writing
– Demonstrate leadership potential
– Bachelor’s degree preferred
– Entrepreneur mindset
– 0-5 years experience in: sales, marketing, management, or customer service (including: retail, restaurant, or hospitality)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $650.00 to $1,150.00 /week
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.