As a Construction Estimator Account Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Inspect homeowners property due to storm damage
- Document and report findings to the homeowner
- Communicate with Homeowner on the options they have to restore their property then provide a bid or work with insurance company to develop a scope.
- Guide customer through the Storm Damage Restoration Process (If applicable) and assist them in making educated decision by answering their questions.
Project Managers Requirements:
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Goal oriented
- Team friendly
- Enjoy working outside
- High level of integrity
- You must be physically able to climb ladders and walk on a roof to assess damage.
- Must be able to work outside 50 percent of the day.
- Reliable transportation. – And Valid D/L.
- Truck is ideal but not required.
- Great Competitive Compensation
Compensation and Company Overview:
- Health Insurance Available through Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Industry leading Compensation Packages that include bonuses.
- Company Paid vacation to the Caribbean.
- Advancement Opportunities that include a company vehicle and team management!
*Training & Office Support is provided including
a 70 page training manual with detailed information on what your job requires. A 75 page product and sales training manual to inform you how to efficiently do your job and close deals. Weekly classroom training, on the job training, and industry training.*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.