The position is responsible for identifying consulting revenue opportunities within BPA’s target account profile. This is a key position within the marketing and sales organization that carries a quota for identifying net new revenue opportunities. This position requires a sales-oriented individual that understands solution sales and possesses the unique ability to deliver client centric value propositions over the phone.
- B2B solution sales skills
- Possess strong prospecting and outbound phone sales skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt well to change in a fast pace high performance sales environment
- Self-starter that practices active listening
- Possess strong time management, organizational, follow-up, rapport building, problem solving, data entry and probing skills
- Proficiency in Excel, MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Salesforce.com
- TEAM player that works well in a TEAM environment
- Ability to communicate articulately, confidently, and professionally with key client stakeholders
- Works well under pressure
- Understanding of sales process and what drives a client’s buying behavior
- 1+ years B2B solution sales – Preferably outbound phone sales in prospecting role
- 1+ years prospecting, forecasting, account management and relationship building
- Proven track record of achieving measurable revenue and opportunity identification/qualification objectives
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.