Drive new sales to our wholesale channel by calling on contractors, architects, engineers and plumbing contactors. Provide sales and distribution support for all Bosch Thermotechnology wholesale accounts and reps. Increase knowledge of product offerings to contractors, architects and engineers in your territory. Key activities include cold calling on leads to educate them on the benefits of the company’s product line. This position requires regional travel up to 80% of the time with 20% based from a home office.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain relationships with Reps, wholesalers, contractors, architects and engineers in your assigned territory.
- Complete sales calls in a wholesale distribution environment representing the product line to the wholesaler and assisting wholesaler present our products to the contractor.
- Manage reps in the territory.
- Understand and be able to articulate the company’s wholesale pricing fundamentals and marketing programs.
- Conduct field surveys, perform job take-offs and complete systems estimating.
- Train and educate builders, contractors, architects and engineers in your assigned territory on the product line.
- Plan and/or participate in trade shows and/or other marketing and sales initiatives in your region.
Other Job Requirements/Work Environment Characteristics
- Travel required up to 80% of the time in the territories listed. Occasional travel required to other states. Travel to the northeast for sales and company meetings approximately four times per year.
- Hands-on installation support and training will be delivered at customer locations.
- Employee will be based out of home office 20% of the time.
- Company vehicle provided for business use. Travel expenses to be reimbursed based on company guidelines.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 5+ years of experience selling a technology-based product.
- 5+ years of experience calling on distributors and contractors.
- 5+ years of HVAC industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to support a rapidly growing account base while increasing sales year over year. Proven track record of generating and closing sales leads. Business-to-business marketplace experience.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Accepts additional challenges and willingly assists others. Other key characteristics – self-reliant; demonstrates imagination; innovative thinker; highly productive and self-motivated; responds well to changing requirements and needs; flexible; adaptable.
- Goal oriented, self-starter, and able to work independently.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills; able to articulate clearly and effectively over the phone and in person.
- Demonstrated computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, ACT and Excel. Ability to learn new software quickly.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.