Texas Certified Motors
Want the opportunity to be a partner or own your own car dealership?
We are growing and looking for Quality People to work with a Quality Dealership representing a Quality Product! The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is honest, hardworking, and is driven by success.
What We Offer:
- Positive & Professional work environment
- Medical Benefits
- Promotional and Career Growth Opportunities
- Personal Development Training & Opportunities
Coordinating, monitoring, and motivating all Sales Associates. Proactively improving the store in accordance with company standards. Maintaining company standards across all departments.
Sales Manager Job Duties:
- Demonstrate the Texas Certified Motors Core Values:
- A 45 Minute Sales Process
- Equal Opportunity Offense
- Better Pay; Better Time Off; Better Quality of Life
- We Only Do Business With People Who Like Us
- Integrity & Success
- Ensuring the store is opened in accordance with the opening procedures.
- Selling vehicles in accordance with the Texas Certified Motors sales process.
- Assisting Sales Associates in following the Texas Certified Motors sales process.
- Ensuring Sales Associates are completing their required phone calls, call sheets, and planners in the correct manner
- Leading group phone blitz’s to set appointments for themselves as well as the Sales Associates.
- Covering for Sales Associates and completing vehicle transactions as needed.
- Maintaining the vehicle lot display.
- Acquiring inventory in accordance with company standards.
- Maintaining and improving relationships with all lenders and vendors.
- Periodically audit company procedures to ensure all lender standards are being met or exceeded.
- Recruiting, Hiring and Training Sales Associates.
- Confirming the accuracy of Business Office accounting entries in regards to inventory
- Providing final approval for payroll
- All other duties included in the in the job descriptions of all other store employees.
- Any other job duties, to be decided on by the Vice President or CEO, on an as needed basis.
Sales Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Positive and Friendly Attitude, Professional Appearance, Basic Computer Skills, High School Diploma or Equivalent, Previous Sales Experience, Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills, Finance and Warranty Experience a Plus, Valid Driver’s License.
All Applicants must pass pre-employment testing including: Background Checks, MVR, and Drug Testing in order to qualify for employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Sales: 4 years (Preferred)
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.