Our team brings together an incredibly diverse and multidisciplinary set of backgrounds and skills – from electrical and mechanical engineers, physicists, chemists, microfluidic engineers, molecular biologists, bioinformaticians, mathematicians and more. Together we will advance scientific and medical knowledge and improve human health through transformative DNA sequencing technologies. This is a particularly exciting time to be at GenapSys, as our technology is rapidly approaching market introduction. We are working cross functionally to make a great impact in the world – join us on that mission!
As we launch our product, we are looking for sales representatives to join our team. This role will entail up to ~ 50-75% travel, although, the travel demands will vary.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed the agreed upon monthly, quarterly and yearly sales plan for the defined territory
- Create a business plan for the territory that outlines key customers, institutions and applications that each work with. After presenting the business plan, successfully execute the business plan.
- Be the primary commercial representative for the company in the territory for key customers, partners and institutions.
- Work through customer purchasing requirements to ensure the execution of the sales funnel
- Population key customer and market information in the company’s customer relationship management software
- Work with customer service to ensure all purchasing and delivery issues exceed customer’s expectation.
- Partner with the technical support team to manage any customer issues that arise.
- Provide feedback and field testing of marketing collateral, information and messaging to ensure the most insightful messages get out to the customer.
- Provide regular, accurate, thoughtful forecast updates to their manager
- Other activities that may be assigned by their manager
- Demonstrated history of being a strong customer advocate to the company
- At least 7 years front line selling experience in life science or biotechnology
- Track record of successfully meeting or exceeding budget and substantially growing the business in the territory.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Comprehension of genomics and their applied applications
- Strong customer relationships in the territory at the investigator level.
- Demonstrated self-starter that can “own” their territories development
- Experience in deploying consultative sales techniques with their customers
- Biological sciences undergraduate degree a plus
What we offer:
- An amazing mission: Enabling everyone to decode the living world!
- Competitive compensation and stock options.
- Competitive benefits: medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and dependents, fully sponsored life, short and long-term disability insurance, and 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Casual, but high-performing work environment.
A diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is an integral part of GenapSys’ culture. We actively welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a great place to work. Join us and help us achieve our mission!
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies:
GenapSys does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any GenapSys employee. GenapSys will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered the property of GenapSys.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.