Southwest Oilfield Products
Build and develop relationships with new and established customers and identify where our products and services will best help them achieve their business goals.
- Interact with established customers, and perform regular visits to rig and company personnel.
- Identify and actively pursue sales leads and sales opportunities
- Monitor and maintain the sales pipeline in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Communicate with customers regularly to identify and appropriately resolve issues related to sales, delivery, etc.
- Attend all safety related meetings, and/or trainings in a professional manner.
- Work with administrative staff to complete sales paperwork.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in Sales preferred
- General knowledge of oilfield sales, preferred
- Technical knowledge of rigs and components, preferred.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Ability to work effectively with people.
- Ability to present information in one-to-one and small group situations to Customer and other employees.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to meet multiple deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to deal effectively with a wide range of situations and personalities.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Mature, dependable, confident, organized and adaptable to change.
Job Type: Full-time
- outside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- driving: 6 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Repetitive lifting
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.