Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 5 years of sales experience with 3 of those 5 years in medical sales; or
Bachelor’s Degree plus 3 years of Medtronic RTG (Pain, Brain or Spine) Clinical Specialist experience
Nice to Have
- Master’s degree in health care related field
- Solid knowledge of reimbursement climate
- Familiarity with the operating room
- Solid job skills in business planning/consulting and territory financial analysis
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
- Required to function using healthcare universal precautions to minimize exposure to infectious disease and radiation
- Required to attend national meetings, district meetings and other training as requested
- Sit/stand/walk 6-8 hours per day
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus in relation to travel and operating a personal computer.
**Must have a valid driver’s license and active vehicle insurance policy. In addition, your driving record will be reviewed and will be considered as part of your application.
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.