At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
This role is to develop and empower the Uber Eats restaurant outbound sales organization through coaching and training (via educating sellers on sales tactics and strategies, effective sales methodologies, 1×1 coaching and teaching, and productivity maximization and refinement). The individual in this role will be responsible for the execution of learning programs that enable the Uber Eats sales representatives to succeed in their role.
This role will have a direct impact on the development and success of our sales team and is key to our growth in North America. The individual who ultimately earns the role will be empathetic, energetic, data driven, and self-starting.
The coach role is new at Uber and the individuals in seat will have the opportunity to break new ground in the sales enablement arena; they will have a tangible effect on increasing sales and setting a higher bar for SMB Eats sales as we continue to increase efficiency, effectiveness, and results as a public company.
- Serve as a sales coach to the sales organization (via tailored and personal 1×1 interactions)
- Train SMB outbound sales representatives in acquiring restaurant partners for Uber Eats
- Improve training effectiveness by developing and refining new training approaches and techniques
- Run and program manage the existing on-boarding programs
- Help implement new sales approaches and techniques
- Provide sales feedback for sales calls by call shadowing of sales representatives
- Assess and create baseline of sales rep/sales manager competencies and identify training opportunities
- Assist subject matter experts to obtain content for training programs
- Solicit feedback from sales and sales management to build specific and effective training
- Metric, and leverage sales activity and results data for continuous learning and improvement
- Meet weekly with stakeholders to align on monthly and quarterly focus areas OKRs
What You’ll Need
- 4+ years professional experience working cross-functionally with sales teams, sales systems, or sales operations.
- Desire to take initiative; thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience in a transactional sales organization and L&D background a plus
- Success at owning a training program end to end and able to identify areas of opportunities
- Ability to motivate, engage, and influence others through content and presentations
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to leverage quantitative and qualitative feedback
About the Team
Uber Eats SMB sales is primarily composed of new talent. Many times a role in Eats sales is a first job and a large portion of the SMB Eats sales team is made up of individuals with little to no sales experience; accordingly, those employees that do have sales experience often do not receive attention or opportunity to further their skills because managers are disproportionately focused on the less experienced talent. Finally, the lion’s share of less experienced talent often also gets overlooked because there are simply too many of these individuals for the managers in a hub to effectively coach and train.
This is a brand new role at Uber. With all of the above as context, the objective of the coach role is to identify opportunity for improvement and refinement in both new and experienced sellers and take proactive action. Once identification occurs, the coach will then create a tailored education training plan and cadence to help the individual improve and ultimately excel in key areas (customized). With proactive and structured attention being paid to a variety of seller types, the hub (and the nation as a whole) will experience an increase in sales acumen, sales productivity and sales output (CWs).
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.