Mavenir is purpose-built to redefine mobile network economics for Communication Service Providers (CSPs). Our innovative solutions pave the way to 5G with 100% software-based, end-to-end, Cloud Native network solutions. Leveraging industry-leading firsts in VoLTE, VoWiFi, Advanced Messaging (RCS), Multi-ID, vEPC and Cloud RAN, Mavenir accelerates network transformation for more than 250+ CSP customers in over 130 countries, serving over 50% of the world’s subscribers.
- Inside sales and remote account management
- Manage your own quota and learn to forecast
- Work closely with your customers to manage your pipeline
- Develop strong customer relationships
- Learn to use Salesforce.com as a sales tool
- Provide weekly reporting on sales activities
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Strong communication skills including ability to write and deliver compelling presentations and business letters
- Track sales and provide status reports
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Collaboration & Influencing skills: Highly effective in working with peers, partners, and various supporting organizations.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Utilize Salesforce.com
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Inside sales experience in the Telecom/Datacom/Cable industry, covering wireless, wireline, ITC Relating & Networking
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Innovative and creative
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverant and result oriented
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
Mavenir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a US applicant in need of special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] or call: +1-469-916-4393. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Mavenir is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes qualified applicants from around the world, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, or other legally protected status.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.