Opaa Food Management, Inc.
The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for achieving budgeted sales goals for his or her territory. This is done through constant communication and daily in-person appointments with customers and potential customers regarding Opaa food products.
The Territory Sales Representative is assigned to a specific region within a territory and will work in collaboration with the region’s sales representatives.The goal is to increase sales and market share while creating strong customers relationships with the consumers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Professionally introduce and represent the company to prospects, customers and partners.
- Establish the company in a new sales territory
- Maintain every customer as a reference account
- Provide regular and meaningful insights to Senior Management and Marketing on market trends, product requirements and competition.
- Support your peers in developing a culture that likes to win, have fun and values mutual success.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts of bookings and revenue
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Outside Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.